Terms and Conditions
1. Lodbourne Farmhouse has a no smoking policy throughout the building. Smoking is permitted in the garden and you will be asked to use an ashtray.
2. Payment will be taken on booking. There is no charge for cancellations made up to 7 days before you are due to visit. If you cancel within 7 days a return payment will be subject to us being able to re-let the room.
3. Should a guest need to curtail the number of nights of a visit whilst at Lodbourne Farmhouse they will still be liable to pay for all the nights they booked prior to their arrival if these changes are made once the payment has been made.
4. We do not offer a refund if you decide not to take breakfast.
5. Bookings commence between 4.00pm and 6.00pm on the day of arrival. If you anticipate arriving outside these hours then please let us know, we are normally able to help you. Unless otherwise arranged check out time is 10.00 am
6. No persons in excess of the number agreed at the time of booking are to occupy the room.
7. You are very much staying in our home. Whilst we understand that you have booked accommodation with us we are not a hotel and as a Bed and Breakfast we generally expect our guests to be out and about during the day.
8. We reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of others.
9. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the reservation due to circumstances beyond our control we will provide a full refund of monies paid. No further financial claims can be considered. Please make sure you have your own travel insurance as we do not provide this.
10. Please take care with our accommodation. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause. Please report any breakages or damages. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages if they are significant.
11. No liability shall be accepted by us for loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to guests either at the property or in/to cars, bicycles whilst left on the property. Nor shall liability be accepted by the owners for accident or injury to guests in the property or outside.
12. Please do inform us as soon as possible if you have a complaint with our accommodation or if you find that anything is faulty that needs attentions so that we can assist, repair or make alternative arrangements. Due the limited period of hire it may not be possible to repair items during the period of hire.